FMEasySignature is an open source solution for capturing signatures in FileMaker databases.
It is a technique for capturing signatures and optionally storing them in FileMaker databases.
It is ideal for solutions that require signature capture, such as delivery receipts, contracts and agreements, etc.
• No new tables.
• No changes to the relationship graph.
• Just drop a Web viewer on a layout and you're ready to go.
• Customize the signing experience by specifying the dot size, minimum and maximum widths, background color, pen color.
• Use FMP URLs to save signatures to container fields.
Supports mobile and desktop solutions.
• Works with FileMaker Go 13.
• Works with FileMaker Pro 13 (Mac only).
To learn more about FMEasySignature, read our FAQ
or go ahead and download a copy.
Sorry, but FMEasySignature is only compatible with FileMaker Pro for Mac.