EasyCalendar is an open source solution for displaying event data that is stored in FileMaker databases in a calendar format.
Here are some of EasyCalendar's features...
• Requires only one new table and one new script.
• No need to make changes to existing tables.
• No need to make changes to the relationship graph.
• Specify event text colors and styles based on your logic.
• Start calendar weeks on Sundays or Mondays.
• Customize calendar appearance using FileMaker layout tools.
• Support for multi-day events.
• Support for displaying event beginning and end times.
• Supports both standard and military time formats.
Supports business rules and security.
• Use business rules to determine what events a user can see.
• Supports both shared and private (user-specific) calendars.
Supports the entire FileMaker 13 platform.
• Works with FileMaker Pro, FileMaker Go, and FileMaker WebDirect.
• Includes optimizations for solutions hosted on FileMaker Server 13.
To learn more about EasyCalendar, review the FAQ,
or download EasyCalendar and give it a try.