fmfoo: Wufoo to FileMaker Bridge
With fmfoo, you can easily take data collected via
online forms and store it in FileMaker databases.
Here's what it takes...
1. Use Wufoo's drag-and-drop form designer to easily create a customized online form.
2. Configure fmfoo with info about your database (server and database name, account info, etc).
3. Upload the fmfoo PHP script to a Web server.
4. Provide Wufoo with the URL to your fmfoo page.
5. Start collecting form data.
Features and benefits include:
• Easy installation and configuration.
• Captures all data types (text, number, date, files, etc).
• Uses FileMaker XML Web Publishing. Does not require a concurrent connection!
• Free! Provided via an open source license.