After several months of work, I've officially released FMWebFrame.
FMWebFrame extends the FileMaker API for PHP, making it easier to develop advanced Web solutions that integrate with FileMaker databases.
With FMWebFrame, you can:
- Query a FileMaker database using a SQL SELECT statement.
- Perform Google-like finds using FileMaker's Quick Find function.
- Easily publish the contents of container fields.
- Upload a file to a container field (without plugins).
- Cache find results (and other objects) to improve performance.
- Develop PHP code using your knowledge of FileMaker (using a library of FileMaker-to-PHP translation functions).
FMWebFrame is easy to install and configure, and supports databases that are hosted using FileMaker Server 12 and Server 13. Perhaps best of all, it's available free-of-charge.
For more information, including a demo app, downloads, and documentation, visit: